I. CAMPAIGN DESCRIPTION:
Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign (“Campaign”) is a skill based online quiz game and can be played on MyJio (hereinafter defined) made available by Jio Platforms Limited (“JPL”). This campaign is being created as a promotional activity for Asian Paints Ltd. (APL).
1. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter defined), the expressions used as shown herein-under shall have the meaning ascribed to them as shown herein-below:
(a) “APL” means Asian Paints Limited (“APL”) and/or any of its affiliates or associates as APL may nominate from time to time. Madison Media means the media agency engaged by APL and made part of the Asian Paints Ace Shyne & Tractor Shyne Campaign for sponsorship, advertising and other promotional matters pertaining thereto;
(b) “MyJio” means the application where Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign will be accessible from;
(c) “Participant(s)” means any person(s) who registers and / or participates in Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign and who (i) is eighteen (18) years of age or above as on the date of participation; (ii) is a citizen of India residing in India (iii) is of sound mind and health (iv) is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws and (v) agrees to enter into and participate in Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign in accordance with the Terms and Conditions as defined in this document.
(d) “Prize(s)” shall mean 1 month recharge plan worth INR 199 of Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited;
(e) “Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions governing the Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign, as stated herein in entirety and as may be amended by APL from time to time;
(f) “Winner(s)” shall mean any winner(s) as may be determined by APL from time to time, which shall be governed by these Terms and Conditions.
III. PROCEDURE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ASIAN PAINTS SHYNE WALA PAINT CAMPAIGN :
(a) The Participant may participate in Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign by registering on MyJio. The Campaign will be available under JioEngage tab on MyJio from 24th December, 2020 to 22nd April, 2021 (“Campaign Period”) on iOS and Android smartphones. For avoidance of doubt, the Campaign is not available on Jio Phone.
(b) The mobile phone number from which the registration is received will be used to identify the Participant as a unique identification number. We urge Participants to use numbers where they would be clearly identified as the Participant of Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign.
(c) Any entry for participation in Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign is not transferrable.
(d) A person can participate in the campaign as many times as they wish during the Campaign Period however they are eligible for winning the prize only once during the entire Campaign Period as per Clause III (4) below.
(e) On behalf of APL, JPL may, call upon the Participants to furnish such proofs of identity as it deems fit, including but not limited to an Affidavit of eligibility, in order to verify identity & eligibility of Participant, as the case may be. Any failure to provide such proof or affidavit of eligibility, including the proof of name, address and correct date of birth within the time as stipulated in the Terms and Conditions or upon request by JPL, may result in disqualification. JPL may also, at its discretion, contact the Participant(s), if required, for any clarifications needed for the information provided when contacted by JPL.
(f) The Participant may be required to furnish necessary supporting documentation as proof of age, address, name, photo identity and nationality i.e. one original and attested photocopies of either (i) passport/driving license or (ii) PAN Card along with birth certificate and ration card or (iii) voter identity card with birth certificate.
(g) The Participant hereby undertakes that they will not:
i. Violate any of the terms and conditions set in respect of the Campaign;
ii. Make any misrepresentation; or
iii. Make any statement or claim which is false or incorrect;
(h) The Participants shall participate in this Campaign in the true spirit of the Campaign and shall not solicit help from any third party or any external source.
(a) Download MyJio from the App Store for iOS or Play Store for Android.
(b) For Non Jio Subscribers: Participant(s), who are not subscribers of telecommunication services of Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (“RJIL”), will have to verify their mobile number by confirming the OTP received on their mobile number. After confirming the mobile number, the Participant will have to open Jio Engage tab in MyJio and click on ‘Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign” tab to start playing Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign. Such Participants cannot proceed without confirmation of their mobile number. Please note that JPL will be able to get in touch with the Participants, if needed, only if the Participants have furnished a mobile number that is registered with a telecommunication service provider in India. The Participants hereby acknowledge and agree that JPL shall be entitled to, for the purposes of Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign, receive the contact information of the Participant(s) from MyJio.
(c) For Jio Subscribers: Participant (s), who are the subscribers of telecommunication services of RJIL, (“Jio Subscribers”), may directly open Jio Engage tab in MyJio and click on “Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign” tab to start playing Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign. The Participant (s) agree and acknowledge that RJIL shall share the mobile number information with the JPL to get in touch with the Participants.
(d) Participants should click on the “Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign” banner on the Jio Engage tab of MyJio to participate in Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign.
(e) After clicking on the “Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign” banner the Participant(s) shall have to provide confirmation with regards to the age eligibility, citizenship and acceptance of Terms and Conditions. Participant should then select the language and watch Asian Paints Shyne video advertisement (“Video Ad”) to proceed further in the Campaign. The Campaign is available in Hindi and Tamil language only.
(f) In the event it is not possible to determine with certainty the person who registered from a particular mobile phone number, that entry would be disqualified. Participant(s) are requested to use mobile phone numbers which are unique to them.
(g) Taking part in the registration process shall be deemed to be acceptance by the Participant(s) to receive promotional messages from JPL or any third party so authorized by JPL.
(h) The procedures for registration and participation in Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign are subject to the Terms and Conditions stated herein. Non-conformance by any Participant(s) to the Terms and Conditions will disqualify him/her from participation or winnings, immediately, as the case may be.
3. Charges for Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign
(a) Downloading MyJio and playing Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign is free of cost, however data charges may apply. For further details please contact your telecom operator.
(b) Please check with your telecom operator for any other applicable charges. In case any user registers while roaming in a different circle/zone/country, additional roaming rates may apply. Please contact your telecom operator for the applicable rates.
4. Playing Rules
i. After watching the Video Ad, a Participant may click on the ‘Quiz’ tab on the Campaign homepage (“Quiz”). The Campaign has other elements such as ‘Guess the Cost’, ‘Paint the Wall’, ‘Unscramble’ and ‘Download Brochure (in Hindi only)’ for participants to explore, however only the participant winning the Quiz as mentioned in Clause 4(iii) herein below qualifies him/her for winning the prize.
ii. To be eligible for the Prize, the Participant will have to answer all three questions based on the Video Ad correctly in single attempt (“Eligible Participant”).
iii. Participant can attempt the Quiz multiple times until all the questions are correctly answered in single attempt. .
iv. A Participant determined as an Eligible Participant cannot re-play the Quiz again during the Campaign Period.
v. Prize shall be awarded to Eligible Participants on first come first serve basis (“Winners”) subject to availability and daily cap as per table below:
Availability of Prizes
First 45 Days of Campaign Period – 24th December, 2020 to 6th February, 2021
9 Prizes per day
Next 75 Days of Campaign Period – 7th February, 2021 to 22nd April, 2021
8 Prizes per day
Prizes won will be reflected in “My Winnings” tab under ‘Prizes’ section of the Campaign. However, such Prizes will be credited to the account of Winner only if such Winner is an active subscriber of telecommunication services of RJIL on the day of credit and has used such registered mobile number of RJIL to participate in the Campaign. Special Terms and Conditions applicable on the Prizes are provided in Annexure 1.
vi. Post submission of the answer, the Participant(s) will not be permitted to modify / alter / change the answer submitted.
vii. APL will not entertain any claims / questions / queries with respect to the authenticity or correctness of any questions and answers for the questions asked in any round of Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign.
viii. APL shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for the questions and the results, including but not limited to the appropriateness, manner of depiction, timing and accuracy thereof.
5. Winner Declaration and Prize(s) handover
a) APL reserves the right to offer or withdraw any of the Prize(s) as provided herein-under, at any point of time, including after they have been announced.
b) APL and / or JPL may, in its sole discretion, exclude a Participant from participating in any part of Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign which may include without limitation (i) circumstances which, in the APL's and / or JPL’s view, renders the Participant unfit to participate therein; (ii) inability to produce documentation specified by the APL and / or JPL proving the identity of the Participant; (iii) any other reason that, at the discretion of APL and / or JPL, would adversely impact APL or JPL or Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign . At no point of time will the APL and / or JPL be obliged to notify unsuccessful Participants of its decision.
c) APL and / or JPL will use the number used to register on MyJio by the Participant to identify the Winner of the Prize(s) won, if any. Inability on the part of the Participant to accordingly show or provide the required identification proof would entitle the APL and / or JPL to disqualify the Participant from any winnings, if any.
d) Neither JPL nor APL will have any liability to a Participant who is unable to take part in Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign for whatever reason. APL and / or JPL shall be entitled to disqualify the Participant(s) from Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign at any time, at their sole discretion.
e) If at any point it is determined by the APL and / or JPL; that any person has tampered with MyJio, Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign, or any data / servers / database / etc. related to Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign, APL and / or JPL reserves the right at its discretion to revoke or cancel points or winnings of any such Participant and / or initiate litigation as deemed fit and necessary by APL and / or JPL.
f) Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable on the Prize(s) won by the Winner(s) under the laws of India shall be borne by the Winner(s)
g) APL and / or JPL will not be responsible should the Winner(s) refuse to accept Special Terms and Conditions (given in Annexure 1) applicable on the Prizes and/or be unavailable or incapacitated in any manner whatsoever to accept the Prize(s) as made available.
h) The Winner hereby agree that any in case of any disputes/ claims arising out of redemption of any Prize(s), the same shall be addressed directly JPL @ 1800 889 9999 not later than 30 days from the end of the Campaign Period. Any and all other grievances, suggestions and/or concerns with regards to the conduct, or any other activity in relation to the Campaign, can be directed towards APL at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30 days from the completion of the Campaign.
i) APL and / or JPL may refuse to pay winnings or reclaim all sums paid to Winners in the event of any fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement on the part of any of such Winner(s) to participate in Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign under the Terms and Conditions.
IV. SYSTEMS AND AVAILABILITY
1. APL and / or JPL will not be responsible for any break or disconnection or disruption in network connectivity in any manner, irrespective of the network being used. Network issues can disrupt various aspects of Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign such as receipt of questions and answer options, receipt of any sound, text, image or audio files related to the question, receipt of answer chosen by the Participant, etc. The Participant is advised to remain in an area with a strong and stable/ continuous mobile network signal of the telecom operator or internet service provider to ensure smooth functioning of Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign.
2. Any loss or outrage or dissatisfaction suffered by the course of playing Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign by a Participant would not be the responsibility of APL and/or JPL and/or its associates/ affiliates and APL and/or JPL and/or its associates/affiliates will not be responsible to make good any such loss or dissatisfaction.
3. All attempts will be made to protect the data from loss and corruption, but in the event such data loss happens, APL and/or JPL may have to continue with whatever data is available, or in any other manner as it may deem reasonable. APL and/or JPL should not be held responsible for any loss of data or the action taken on account of the same. APL and/or JPL will not be held responsible to make good any such loss or dissatisfaction on account of such loss.
4. In the event the response of the Participant is not for any reason received for the question, Participant can continue to answer questions once re-connected to the Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign server(s). APL and/or JPL or its vendors and partners are not responsible for any such instances.
5. In case multiple entries are received from a Participant for the same question, APL and/or JPL has the right to choose the first entry received from that Participant. If multiple entries are received at the same time, then APL and/or JPL will chose any of the answer entries received.
6. Prior to participating in Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign, the Participant must check that MyJio is operational and functioning correctly. The Participant is advised to keep adequate RAM and phone memory available to ensure smooth functioning of Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign. Quitting other applications on the device will also help towards smoother experience in case of some phones.
7. The Participant is advised to keep the device from which Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign is played, adequately charged. Low battery will result in shut down of the network and / or device and that will result in the Participant not being in a position to complete the quiz.
8. The server used to communicate with the Participant has adequate redundancies built into it. However, in the rare cases, the server is down during the Campaign Period, JPL will, at its discretion but not as an obligation, determine such measures as it may deem fit.
9. The Participant acknowledges that all possible issues may not have been identified by APL and/or JPL and/or its partners, and agrees to hold harmless the APL and/or JPL and/or its partners for the application, network, process, technical or any other failures. Any losses, injury, discomfort, loss of privacy, inability to participate or any other discomfort of any sort caused to the Participant or the Participant’s property or device shall not be the responsibility of APL and/or JPL and/or its partners.
10. In case any unauthorized activity is observed on Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign, that particular Participant will be disqualified to play till such time as APL and/or JPL deems fit. APL and/or JPL would not be responsible in any manner whatsoever on account of such disqualification.
11. APL and/or JPL shall not be liable for any failure of the application server or system in the course of playing Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign.
12. APL and/or JPL shall endeavor to make all reasonably practicable arrangements, it cannot guarantee or assure seamless connectivity or continuous availability of the application, server, system or software to the Participants during the conduct of Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign as these are dependent on external utilities/ service providers and factors which could be beyond control of APL and/or JPL.
13. APL and/or JPL are not responsible for delayed receipt or non-receipt or incomplete receipt or corrupt receipt of answers.
14. APL and/or JPL accepts no liability and shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the Participant(s) are unable to participate in Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign due to failure on the part of the telecom operator, facility provider, etc., or due to capacity constraints.
15. It shall not be open for the Participant(s) or any of their representatives to require an audit or verification of the process or system adopted by APL and/or JPL as part of the process of conduct of Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign or selection of Winners resulting therefrom. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained in this regard.
V. CONFIDENTIALITY AND PUBLICITY
2. None of the Participants shall, without the prior written approval of the JPL, speak to the press or any other media or any third person, nor give any interviews or comments relating to any aspect of Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign. The Participant shall not disclose any information whatsoever relating to JPL to any other party. Violation of this clause shall immediately disqualify the Participant’s prospects of further participation.
3. The Participant shall at all times keep confidential all particulars and details regarding Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign.
VI. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(a) The participation in Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign(s) shall be considered to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
(b) The Participant hereby represents that he/she is not under any exclusive contracts with any other third party/ agency or is not under any kind of disqualification under law to enter into an agreement with APL and/or JPL and/or its affiliates, as the case may be.
(c) The Participant shall undertake, warrant and guarantee to APL and/or JPL that the Participant has the full legal capacity to participate in Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
(d) The Participant acknowledges that he/she has voluntarily chosen to participate in Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign at his / her free-will and is willing to bear all risk, costs & consequences arising from such participation in Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign.
(e) The Participant shall not have any claim against APL and/or JPL and/or any of its affiliates connected with Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign for the same.
(f) In the event of any fault, misunderstanding or dispute concerning any part of Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign, and/or the operation of the telephone system, the selection of Winner at any stage, or the validity of any question or answer options, the decision of APL and/or JPL shall be final and binding on all Participant(s) and other persons. APL and/or JPL is empowered to take a decision on any case or instances not covered by the present Terms and Conditions.
(g) APL and/or JPL reserves the right to amend (add, delete or modify) the Terms and Conditions prospectively or retrospectively, at its discretion and without prior notice, in order to improve Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign or remedy any issues that occur.
(h) APL and/or JPL has the right at any time to terminate Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign without any prior intimation or notice and also APL and/or JPL is not obligated in any manner whatsoever to compensate any person or persons who have participated in Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign.
(i) Registration or participation in Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign does not guarantee a Prize(s) or award.
(j) If the operation of Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign is prevented by an event of force majeure or otherwise, APL and/or JPL may cancel all or any part of Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign, or take such other decision as it deems fit.
(k) In case the Winner(s) is found to be in violation of any and all rules/process of Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign, APL and/or JPL reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such person(s) including but not limited to having the concerned Winner to refund the Prize(s) money together with penalty interest as deemed fit. If at any time, including after disbursement of Prize(s), any information submitted by the Participant(s) is found to be incorrect, false, or otherwise misrepresented or misleading, the Participant(s) shall be liable to refund all amounts received from APL and/or JPL and APL and/or JPL is liable to reclaim the Prize(s) from the Participant(s).
(l) If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or part, the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the affected provisions shall continue to be valid.
(m) These Terms and Conditions and Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the Participant(s) submit irrevocably to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai.
(n) APL and/or JPL is empowered to take a decision on any case not covered by the present Terms and Conditions.
(o) APL and/or JPL is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any physical injury, death, mental trauma caused to any Participant(s) and/or the Winner (s) in any manner whatsoever, in relation to Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign and/or Prize(s).
(p) The Winner(s) and/or the Participant(s) of Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign agrees that he/she shall hold harmless the APL and/or JPL, its employees, officers, sub-contractors or any other person in connection with the Prize(s) won by him/her and/or in relation to Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign/Movie including but not limited to the procedure in Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign and shall also not file in person/ through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against APL and/or JPL to claim any damages or reliefs.
(q) APL and/or JPL and/or any of its affiliates will not be liable for any loss of earnings, employment or otherwise caused to the Participant(s) due to his/her participation in Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign.
(r) The Participant(s) hereby agree to indemnify APL and/or JPL and/or its affiliates against any claims that might arise from their actions or omissions while participating in Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign.
(s) The only way to enter Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign is through participation as described in Terms and Conditions. There is no other way of entering Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign. Any person claiming that he/she can help get you wins for a consideration is defrauding you. Please contact your local police and report this person immediately.
(t) This campaign is independent of other campaigns run by APL and/or JPL and cannot be combined with any other offer or campaign of Asian Paints Limited.
(u) The prize under this Campaign is personal to the Winners and cannot be transferred under any circumstances.
(v) No cash payment in lieu of the prizes would be made. Prizes will not be transferable/ exchangeable.
(w) Asian Paints and /or JPL reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this offer with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
(x) To the extent permitted by law, each party excludes all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) and its liability (including without limitation for negligence) regarding the Campaign towards the other party.
(y) This Campaign is subject to force majeure conditions and in the event or occurrence of any force majeure event , i.e. any event beyond the control of APL and/or JPL including but not limited to disruptions in service, internet connectivity, power failures, fire, explosions, natural calamities, state emergency, riots, epidemics, pandemics and public health emergencies etc., neither JPL / nor APL shall be liable to compensate the Participant in these circumstances, nor shall it be accountable/liable for any disruptions / stoppages / interruptions or cancellation of the Campaign due to any government restrictions.
(z) This campaign shall be subject to the prevailing statutory laws of India. Any dispute arising out of this campaign shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.
(aa) Further, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms & Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Participants and/or APL and/or JPL with respect to this Campaign shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the India.
Special Terms and Conditions for 1 month recharge plan worth INR 199 of Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (“RJIL”)
1. 1 month recharge plan worth INR 199 of Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (“RJIL”) will get reflected in “My Winnings” tab under ‘Engage’ tab of “MyJio” within 72 hours and will be credited to the registered mobile number of RJIL used to participate within 7 days from the date it gets reflected in “My Winnings” tab.
2. The Offer shall be open for all Eligible Customers on and from 24th December, 2020.
3. These Special Terms and Conditions shall be read concomitantly with the terms & conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
4. Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature won under this Campaign. For avoidance of doubt, where an Eligible Device is activated/recharged under a subsisting recharge offer of RJIL won under Asian Paints Shyne Wala Paint Campaign, this Offer shall not apply thereto. The decision of RJIL on the applicability of an offer to the Eligible Device shall be final and binding.
5. RJIL recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Customer. RJIL intends to keep the Eligible Customer informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RJIL for the benefit of the Eligible Customer. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Customer hereby consents to be contacted by RJIL and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Customer’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
6. RJIL reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Customer in the event RJIL becomes aware of any misuse by the Eligible Customer of the services offered or in the event of a breach of the CAF terms by the Eligible Customer. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Customer on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change, subject to the terms and conditions herein and the CAF terms.
7. RJIL, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Customer. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
8. If any term/ condition under these Special Terms and Conditions of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
9. Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RJIL (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and / or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
10. In no event shall RJIL (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
11. The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
12. The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN & IMEI.
13. This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
15. To get a new RJIL SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
16. In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIL Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to email@example.com.
17. The Eligible Customer will procure RJIL SIM by visiting to nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
18. To get RJIL SIM activated along with Jio Prime, the Eligible Customer will have to complete activation formalities as required by RJIL.
19. The Eligible Customer agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the Special Terms and Conditions mentioned and stated herein.
• ‘Eligible Customer’ shall mean customer who has won 1 month RJIL Recharge Plan worth INR 199.
• ‘Offer Benefits’ shall mean (i) 1.5GB per day for 28 days; (ii) Jio to Jio Unlimited Voice; (iii) Jio to Non-Jio FUP of 1,000 minutes; (iv) Unlimited SMS - 100/Day; and (v) Complimentary subscription to Jio Apps.
• ‘Offer’ shall mean this limited period offer called “1 month RJIL Recharge Plan worth INR 199” made available by RJIL to the Eligible Customer.
• ‘MSISDN’ means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIL telecommunication services.
• ‘RJIL’ shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
• ‘SIM’ shall mean a subscriber identification module card, made available to the Eligible Customers, to enable services provided by RJIL.
• The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RJIL to Eligible Customer.
• Eligible Customer, upon being declared as winner for this Offer, will be entitled to get Offer Benefits.