This Cadbury Madbury Activation (hereinafter referred to as "Campaign") is an initiative of Mondelez India Foods Private Limited having its registered office at Unit No 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 Wing-C, One International Center Parel, Mumbai- 400 013 (“Mondelez”). Please read these terms and conditions including the ones set out in Annexures hereto (together "T&Cs") before participating in this Campaign. In case of conflict, the provisions of the Annexures shall prevail.
Participation in this Campaign is voluntary. You agree that, if you chose to participate in this Campaign, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Campaign eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
Participation in this Campaign can be done either by visiting www.madbury.in, or JioEngage (defined below) or Airtel App or on WhatsApp. For the purpose of participation in the Campaign through Jio Engage, Mondelez has engaged with Jio Platforms Limited (“JPL”), to organize and run the Campaign which shall be hosted on Jio Engage application. For the purpose of participation in the Campaign through Airtel App, Mondelez has engaged with Airtel Digital Limited (“Airtel”) to organize and run the Campaign. For the purpose of participation in the Campaign through Whatsapp, Mondelez has engaged with Bitonic Technology Pvt Ltd (“Whatsapp chatbot”) to organize and run the Campaign. (hereinafter JPL, Airtel and WhatsApp Chatbot collectively referred to as “Campaign Partners”).
Participants are informed that entries through website www.madbury.in will commence from 01.09.2021 and entries through Jio Engage shall commence from 09.09.2021, through Airtel App shall commence from 11.09.2021 and through Whatsapp Chatbot shall commence from 11.09.2021 till end of Campaign Entry Period. Information pertaining to additional prizes offered to participants if submitting their entry through Jio Engage, Airtel or Whatsapp Chatbot will be notified to participants on 11.09.2021. If you wish to participate in the Campaign through Jio Engage, Airtel or Whatsapp Chatbot, please re-visit this T&Cs as per the commencement dates mentioned above.
The term “Execution Partner” will be those third parties We have tied up with to operate and run the Campaign.
For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires "You" or "Your" shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Campaign and "We" or "Our" or “Mondelez” shall mean Mondelez India Foods Private Limited.
This is a limited period Campaign and relates to Cadbury Dairy Milk (“Product”)
1.1. You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to participate in the Campaign:
1.1.1. You need to be a natural person;
1.1.2. You should be an individual legal resident and citizen of the Republic of India;
1.1.3. You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Campaign;
1.1.4. You shall be legally competent to enter into binding contract under the applicable laws of India.
All who fulfil the eligibility criteria to participate in the Campaign shall individually be considered and referred to as “Participant” and collectively “Participants” for the purpose of these T&Cs.
1.2. Our and/or Campaign Partners and/or Campaign Partner employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our/their affiliates, advisors, advertising/ Campaign agencies are not eligible to participate or avail any benefits under the Campaign.
1.3. The Campaign is subject to all applicable central, State and local laws and regulations in India. The Campaign may at any time at the sole discretion of Mondelēz be terminated/ cancelled/amended/suspended for any reasons without providing any prior notice to the Participants. No claims/questions shall be entertained in this regard.
1.4. Mondelez reserves the right to exclude or disqualify any person from the Campaign on grounds of: (a) misconduct or criminal record or acted or have the intention to act in a dishonest or fraudulent manner or in bad faith; (b) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign; (c) acting in violation of these T&Cs; (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (e) entries being offensive, distasteful, unacceptable or against the ethos and principles of Mondelēz or which may be considered disparaging; or (f)for any other reasons, as it may deem fit and proper.
2. DETAILS OF THE CAMPAIGN AND HOW TO ENTER:
For details of the Campaign and how to enter, refer to Annexure I.
3.1. For details of the Prizes (defined in Annexure II), refer to Annexure II.
3.2. The Prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable, non-substitutable and under no circumstances will be exchanged for cash.
3.3. In the event of death of Prize Winner (defined in Annexure II), no nominees or heirs or any other person shall be eligible to the Prize and no claim from the nominee or his/her legal heirs of the Winner or any other person shall be entertained for receiving the Prize.
3.4. The Prize (including any merchandise) are being provided on “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of quality, suitability or comfort or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Unless the Prize is a product of Mondelez or the Campaign Partner (in which case Clause 5.5 will apply), You acknowledge, by participation in this Campaign, that You hereby release Mondelez and/or its Campaign Partner and their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all claims pertaining to any defect, deficiency, damage, replacements, quality issues or any other claims connection with the Prize and that Mondelez and/or Campaign Partner shall not be liable (including but not limited to the product and service liabilities) for any damages of any kind related to the same. If any Prize Winner has any grievance with respect to the Prizes, the Prize Winner may directly contact the manufacturer or supplier/retailer/service provider as may be applicable.
4. ADDITIONAL TERMS:
4.1. We may, at our sole discretion, change the T&Cs or cancel the Campaign at any time; or modify, terminate, or suspend the Campaign for any reason whatsoever including should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond our control that corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Campaign or submission of entries.
4.2. By entering the Campaign, the Participant hereby releases Mondelez and/or their Campaign Partner from and agrees to indemnify Mondelēz and/ or their Campaign Partner and/or Campaign Partner and any of their respective officers/employees/directors/representatives/agents from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of the Prize or participation in the Campaign including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property or any violation of intellectual property rights of a third party or any law and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission, or otherwise.
4.3. Mondelēz accepts no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties in relation to the Prizes.
4.4. Mondelez and/or Campaign Partner will not be responsible for: (a) any SPAM generated messages; (b) any SMS/Whatsapp, other messaging service message delivery failures; (c) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by You or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Campaign, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Campaign; (e) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, loss, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; (f) injury or damage to Your or any other computer or mobile resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Campaign; (g) if the Participants do not have mobile phones or other gadgets or means that support the Campaign link/technical requirements; (h) if the Participant has registered himself/herself to the DND of the telecom provider/ the Participant has registered with National Do Not Call Registry/ Participant has specifically requested for not receiving messages for the specific campaign/contests; (i) other conditions beyond Our reasonable control or any Force Majeure Event. The Participant putting a missed call under the terms of this Campaign is deemed to be express consent on the part of Participant to exempt Mondelez and Campaign Partner from DND restriction imposed by the relevant Participant.
4.5. Any attempt to deliberately damage any Mondelez website or the Campaign Partner's Campaign website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, We reserve the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If We incur any costs in connection with any breach of these T&Cs or any other legal obligation by the Participant, the Participant agrees to indemnify Us or our Campaign Partner/s for those losses, damages, and costs.
4.6. We, in our sole discretion reserves our right to exclude You from the Campaign and/or not to attribute the Prize, and/or to cancel all or part of the Campaign, without any liability on our part, if We believe You have (a) breached any of these T&Cs; (b) acted or have the intention of acting in a dishonest or fraudulent manner, or in bad faith; (c) tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign; (d) acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
4.7. Mondelez and/or Campaign Partner is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this Campaign or the downloading of any materials related to this Campaign.
4.8. If this Campaign is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Mondelez, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Mondelez may in addition to its other rights reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to invalidate any Participate; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Campaign, as appropriate.
4.9. If for any reason this Campaign is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Mondelez and/or Campaign Partner which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Campaign, Mondelez reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
4.10. Mondelez and/or Campaign Partner and/or their respective affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees accepts no liability and shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the Participant is unable to submit his/her entry for any reasons whatsoever including due to failure on the part of the telecom operator, facility provider, internet issues, device compatibility, capacity constraints. etc.
4.11. All attempts will be made by the Campaign Partner to protect the data submitted to it by a Participant from loss and corruption, but in the event such data loss happens, Campaign Partner may have to continue with whatever data is available, or in any other manner as it may deem reasonable. Mondelez and the Campaign Partner should not be held responsible for any loss of data or the action taken on account of the same. Mondelez and/or Campaign Partner and/or their respective affiliates and their officers, business partners, directors, employees will not be held responsible to make good any such loss or dissatisfaction on account of such loss.
4.12. Campaign Partner will take reasonable efforts to ensure that there is no security breach at its end in the course of conduct of submission of entry for the Campaign and/or that there is no data / entry loss and/or any other loss at its end. However, in the event of a security breach and/or data/ entry loss and/or any other loss for any reasons whatsoever, Mondelez and/or Campaign Partner and/or its affiliates, their respective officers, directors, employees will not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss on account of any such instances as may be sustained by the Participant. Mondelez and/or Campaign Partner and/or its affiliates, their respective officers, directors, employees shall have the right at all times to exclude or disregard any entries submitted during any period where a security breach or data/entry loss or any other loss occurs.
4.13. Additional terms and conditions relating to Prizes and/or Campaign related services administered by the Campaign Partner are specified under Annexure III and are owned by the respective Prize manufacturer, supplier, retailer or service provider, as applicable. Mondelez is only the sponsor of such Prizes. If You are dissatisfied with the Additional Terms and Conditions, the materials available related thereto, services rendered in relation to the Prizes, Your sole and exclusive remedy would be against such manufacturer, supplier, retailer or service provider, as applicable.
5.1. This Campaign is being made purely on a "best effort" basis and participation in this Campaign is at your sole discretion and on a voluntary basis.
5.2. If there are any Government restrictions imposed on movement of people, operation of outlets, transportation or any other aspect which may impact the operation of the Campaign as usually planned, Mondelez and the Campaign Partner cannot be held liable due to such restrictions including for inability to provide the Prizes or changing the Prizes due to such restrictions. Any delay or inability to operate the Campaign in that regard will be treated as a Force Majeure Event (defined below). In the event of any directions of the Government applicable for consumers/Participants/Prize Winners, You shall ensure due compliance to the same and Mondelez and/or the Campaign Partner cannot be held liable for any non-compliance in that regard.
5.3. You agree that all decisions related to the Campaign made by Us are final and binding on You. Failure by Mondelez and/or Campaign Partner to enforce any of these T&Cs in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the T&Cs and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
5.4. We will not be liable for any costs incurred by You in connection with Your participation in the Campaign. Announcements and information about the Campaign shall be posted on the same page where these T&Cs are posted.
5.5. For any disputes, complaints, queries pertaining to this Campaign or Mondelez Products (defined below), please reach out to the us on 1800 22 7080 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later that 7 working days from the completion of the Campaign. Failure to do so will tantamount to the expiry of any claims in connection with the Campaign submitted by a person. For any complaints and grievances relating to Products or services or Prizes provided by any of our Campaign Partners, Mondelez will not have any liability or responsibility regarding the same. Complaints in relation to such Products or services or Prizes provided by the Campaign Partner should be referred to contact details given in Annexure III
5.6. If You are dissatisfied with the Campaign or any aspect of the Campaign including the Campaign rules, any content, any requirements of the Campaign form, the materials available related thereto, these T&Cs, etc. , Your sole and exclusive remedy is to not participate in the Campaign.
5.7. If a person chooses to access this Campaign from outside India, he/she shall do so on his/her own initiative and shall be responsible for compliance with applicable local laws of the country.
5.8. Mondelēz or Campaign Partner accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, loss of SMS, loss of internet connectivity, unique codes, documents, demand drafts, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, unauthorized data hacking, deletion, theft, destruction, virus attack, transmission interruption, communications failure, hardware failure or otherwise. Mondelēz and/or Campaign Partner shall not be liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
6.1. All right, title and interest, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights, in the promotional material(s) and all Campaign related material including those submitted by Participants shall vest solely and exclusively with Mondelez at all times. Mondelez or any person or entity permitted by Mondelez in this regard shall be entitled to use the responses/material or any information in connection with the entry, received in any medium whatsoever, for all its future promotions, marketing, publicity and/or any other purpose, without any permission and or payment to the Participant.
6.2. If any material is submitted in connection with the Campaign (whether written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage and/or audio recording are taken of the Participants, the same are assigned to Mondelez upon submission and become the property of Mondelez exclusively. Mondelez and/or the Campaign Partner on Mondelez’s written instructions, may use the material in any medium in any manner it deems fit. Intellectual Property in any such material remains the sole property of Mondelez.
7.1. When You participate in the Campaign, we collect, receive, possess, use, store, handle, transfer, process and otherwise deal with personal information which is provided by You. This information may vary but will typically include information like first and last name, mailing address, complete date of birth, e-mail address, contact number, identity verification documents and details therein, etc. While doing so We collect, receive, possess, use, store, handle, process and deal with personal information from You that We consider necessary for the purposes of the Campaign. By participating in the Campaign and/ or by providing Your information, You consent to the collection, receiving, possession, use, storage, dealing, processing, sharing and handling of the information including personal information You disclose to Us.
7.2. Please also visit the Privacy Notice of Mondelēz the Campaign Home Page where these T&Cs are posted, to understand and acknowledge what we do with your information including your personal data. Please note that your acceptance of these terms and conditions and Your participating in the Campaign and/ or providing the information is deemed to signify your agreement to the Privacy Notice as well and the necessary consent to what could be done with the information including personal data You provide as described in the Privacy Notice.
7.3. Participants who have won any under the Campaign (“Prize Winners”) may be contacted by the Campaign Partner for collection of further details to ensure delivery of the Prize(s) and the Prize(s) shall only be provided if the necessary information as requested for by the Campaign Partner has been provided. The Participant shall be solely responsible for any errors in such information provided.
7.4. We reserve the right to refuse to issue Prizes to the Prize Winners unless they provide their information necessary to release the Prize(s) and to perform other activities applicable under the law. The names of the Prize Winners of any Prize(s) under this Campaign shall be posted on www.madbury.in at the time of Winner Announcement. The Prizes will also be visible in the “My Winnings” section of the JioEngage App for participation via Jio Engage App. Prizes for participation via Airtel will be visible on Airtel Thanks App.
7.5. Participants hereby authorize Us and/or Campaign Partner to use the personal data shared in connection with the Campaign.
7.6. By participating in this Campaign, You also hereby give your consent to Mondelez and/or any other third party nominated to carry out profiling of your anonymized data made available through Campaign Partner. Campaign Partner will take the necessary measures to secure and keep safe, either directly or through third parties, any such information that You may have shared.
7.7. It is important to remember that whatever You transmit or disclose can be collected and used by others or unlawfully intercepted by third parties. No data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect Your information, We cannot warrant the security of any information You transmit to Us.
7.8. Your personal information may be retained and may continue to be used until: (i) the relevant purposes for the use of Your information described in this clause are no longer applicable; and (ii) We and/or Campaign Partners are no longer required by applicable law, regulations, contractual obligations or legitimate business purposes to retain Your personal information and the retention of Your personal information is not required for the establishment, exercise or defense of any legal claim.
8. FORCE MAJEURE:
This Campaign is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, lockdowns or related restrictions, act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Mondelēz and/or Campaign Partner ("Force Majeure Event"). We and/or Campaign Partner shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to the Participants in the Campaign including the Prize Winners/Prize(s) as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
9.1. The courts of competent jurisdiction at Mumbai shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with the Campaign. Participation in the Campaign is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these T&Cs, including (without limitation) this clause.
9.2. Further all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these T&Cs, or the rights and obligations of the Participants and/or Mondelez and/or Campaign Partner, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
By participating in the Campaign, You give Mondelēz and/ or its affiliates permission to use your name, likeness, images, videos, voice, appearance and the like as such may be embodied in any pictures, photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and the like (“Publicity Material”), provided or taken or made in relation to the Campaign and any promotions, events, or Campaigns to follow. You agree that Mondelez and/or its affiliates have the right to publish Your saved item details/Publicity Material for any communication, promotions, events or Campaigns of Mondelez and/or its affiliates that follow. You agree that Mondelez and/ or its affiliates have complete ownership of Your Publicity Material, including the copyright therein, and may use them for any purpose. These uses include, but are not limited to illustrations, bulletins, exhibitions, videotapes, reprints, reproductions, publications, advertisements, and any promotional or educational materials in any medium now known or later developed, including the internet. You acknowledge that you will not receive any compensation for the use of the Publicity Material, and hereby release Mondelez and/ or its affiliates and its agents and assigns from any and all claims which arise out of or are in any way connected with such use.
11. LIABILITY RELEASE:
11.1. By participating in the Campaign, you will be legally bound hereby, to release from liability, and hold harmless, Mondelez, Campaign Partner and any of its / their respective affiliates, employees, directors, representatives and agents for any matters and for any and all liability in relation to this Campaign, including in relation to the quality of the Prizes or merchandize, personal injuries (including death) or harm, property loss or damage, misuse of the benefits/ Prizes offered under this Campaign, in connection with any activity or directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, or participation in the Campaign, even if caused or contributed to by Our negligence.
11.2. By participating in this Campaign, you agree to indemnify Us, Campaign Partner and any of its/ their respective officers/employees from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of the Prize or participation in the Campaign including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission, or otherwise.
11.3. You shall be liable for all the taxation that might arise out of the winnings/Prizes from this Campaign and shall not hold Mondelez and/or Campaign Partner and/ or its/their respective affiliates responsible for payment of the same and/ or any dispute arising in relation thereof.
DETAILS OF THE CAMPAIGN AND HOW TO ENTER
1. Campaign Period: This Campaign will commence from 00:01 a.m. 01st September 2021 and end at 11:59 p.m. on 26th November 2021 on the website, 09th Sep 2021 to 11th Nov 2021 on JioEngage, 11th Sep 2021 to 28th Nov 2021 on Airtel and Whatsapp chatbot ("Campaign Period"). Any entries before or after the Campaign Period will not be considered. We reserve our right to cancel/modify/extend the Campaign Period or the T&Cs applicable to this Campaign without giving any prior notice to You. No claims/questions shall be entertained in this regard.
2. You must comply with and satisfy all the required criteria to be entitled to participate in the Campaign including complying with meeting all eligibility and pre-conditions to win a Prize as set out in these T&Cs. Any breach of these T&Cs including without limitation any default or failure on Your part to comply with any conditions and requirements, relating to winning a Prize or participating in the Campaign may disqualify You from the Campaign or from winning a Prize.
3. How to Participate
1st SCENARIO- Entries through www.madbury.in website
(i) In order to be eligible for the Campaign, during the Campaign Entry Period, You must log on to www.madbury.in and create Your own Cadbury Dairy Milk bar concept by selecting from the list of ingredients available at the “Invent Your Flavor” page at www.madbury.in.
2nd SCENARIO- ENTRY THROUGH JioEngage
(i) To submit an entry on JioEngage platform on MyJio application, made available by JPL (“JioEngage”), Participant shall be required to download MyJio application on their devices and successfully login on the MyJio application using their registered mobile number.
(ii) Participants will then be required to launch MyJio application on his/her device. Participant shall be further required to click on the banner of the Campaign on the homepage of the MyJio application (“Banner”) or on the homepage of JioEngage. Clicking on the Banner the Participant shall be directed to the Campaign on JioEngage. You shall be required to give consent on these T&Cs to proceed.
(iii) The Campaign is also available on JioTV. Participants should either use their Jio ID and password (“Jio User Account”) to access the JioTV or alternatively use mobile number registered with telecommunication services of RJIL. On logging in, such Participant will be redirected to the Campaign under JioEngage tab of JioTV for participating.
(iv) After accepting these T&Cs, Participants can create their own Cadbury Dairy Milk Bar concept (“Cadbury Invention”) by selecting ingredients of their choice (max #2) available on JioEngage. Participants have to name their Cadbury Invention, choose a color and write a short description on ‘why their Cadbury Invention should win’. To submit the entry, Participant shall be required to fill in his full name, email ID, Date of Birth and City on the Mondelez website. Once filled, a Participant can submit his/her entry.
(v) Participants successfully submitting their entry during the Campaign Period would be eligible to win Prizes mentioned in these T&Cs.
(vi) JioEngage shall furnish to Mondelez, data provided by the Participants, relevant only to the entry submitted by the Participant, and the Participant hereby expressly consents to the sharing of any such data to Mondelez.
(vii) Mondelez and JPL and/or their respective affiliates accept no liability and shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the Participant is unable to submit his/her entry due to failure on the part of the telecom operator, facility provider, device compatibility etc., or due to capacity constraints.
(viii) All attempts will be made by JioEngage to protect the data submitted to it by a Participant from loss and corruption, but in the event such data loss happens, JioEngage may have to continue with whatever data is available, or in any other manner as it may deem reasonable. Mondelez and Jio should not be held responsible for any loss of data or the action taken on account of the same. Mondelez and JPL and/or its affiliates will not be held responsible to make good any such loss or dissatisfaction on account of such loss.
(ix) JioEngage will take reasonable efforts to ensure that there is no security breach at its end in the course of conduct of submission of entry for the Campaign and/or that there is no data / entry loss and/or any other loss at its end. However, in the event of a security breach and/or data/ entry loss and/or any other loss for any reasons whatsoever, Mondelez and JPL and/or its affiliates will not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss on account of any such instances as may be sustained by the Participant. Mondelez and JioEngage shall have the right at all times to exclude or disregard any entries submitted during any period where a security breach or data/entry loss or any other loss occurs.
(x) Participant acknowledges that all possible issues may not have been identified by JPL and/or its affiliates and associates and/or JioEngage and agrees to hold harmless Mondelez and JPL and/or its affiliates and associates and/or JioEngage for the application, network, process, technical or any other failures.
3rd SCENARIO - Entry through Whatsapp Chatbot
(i) The Participant can submit an entry through WhatsApp using the BOT integrated in the Mondelez WhatsApp Business Account;
(ii) Participants will be required to initiate/trigger the process and submit his/her entries to the Campaign along the process.
(iii) Participants will be required to proceed step by step in a conversational manner through WhatsApp providing the necessary information for the Campaign. The participant will also be receiving appropriate images in WhatsApp along the journey steps.
(iv) The participants will have to provide his/her Name, Email ID, select their combination of ingredients to create their own Madbury. Once created, they will be required to enter the Name of their creation, choose the colour of their wrapper and a short note on why they like their creation to win the contest and share their DOB. A successful entry will be submitted only if the participant shares all the above mentioned information. By providing all these information, the participant expresses his/her consent to the Terms and Conditions
(v) All the data shared in WhatsApp by the participants for the campaign only will be facilitated to Mondelez via API.
(vi) Mondelez stores the participant’s preferred language of communication in WhatsApp for the Mondelez account only, for user experience enhancements purposes.
4th SCENARIO - Entry through Airtel
(i) To submit an entry on Airtel thanks, made available by Airtel, Participant shall be required to download Airtel thanks application on their devices and successfully login using their registered mobile number. For more details, log on the Airtel thanks application for participation in the Campaign.
4. Participant will be required to provide a unique and creative name for their bar as part of their online entry for this Campaign. Participant will also be required to explain their story of the inspiration behind the creation.
In relation to the name of the bar and the inspiration behind it, online entries which feature the following will be disregarded from the selection process:
i. swear words or words which in Mondelēz’s reasonable opinion is likely to be considered offensive;
ii. words must not be of such nature that is likely to hurt the religious sentiments of any class of people, or which may be disparaging to any cast, creed, color, nationality or race;
iii. words that are likely to reflect negatively on the name, reputation or goodwill of any brand or person;
iv. anything politically motivated;
v. any name which infringes the intellectual property of any third party; and
vi. any combination of wording which is already in existence.
By way of an example, a creation with the wording ‘Cadbury Dark Milk’ in its title would be excluded because it is already used on one of Mondelez products.
b. Once Participant have submitted the online entry and subject to them qualifying all other criteria of submission of a valid entry and compliance to these T&Cs, they will then be eligible for Selection and Judging Criteria.
5. Selection Process and Judging Criteria:
i. All valid online entries will be first selected by Mondelez through an Execution Partner through a random draw of lots which will be classified as the Longlist Entries.
ii. All Longlist Entries will further be shortlisted to a shortlist number of 100 entries by an Execution Partner on the basis of Your combination of ingredients and Your inspiration story submitted with Your only entry which will be classified as ‘Shortlisted Entries’.
iii. All valid Shortlisted Entries will be reviewed by a separate panel of judges to select top five (5) entries as the ‘Finalists’.
iv. The Finalists entries will be selected by the judges on the basis of following criteria-
Taste – The judging panel will review the mix of ingredients to decide whether the bar offers an interesting, realistic, enjoyable and delicious taste that would be of appeal to a mass market within India. It will also be judged on whether the taste feels significantly different to a bar on the shelves of India supermarkets at the moment and whether there is a gap in the market to launch this specific bar.
Creativity – The judging panel will review the name of the bar suggested by Participant and inspiration behind the entry to look at the entry in its entirety and to evaluate whether it provides an interesting and emotive reason for the bar to be created. As there may be a number of entries featuring the same ingredient, these elements are crucial to differentiating the bar from others and understanding the unique nature of the entry.
Feasibility for Commercial Production – Based on a Participant’s entry Mondelez shall take into consideration the commercial, quality and regulatory feasibility of manufacturing such a product for the Indian market, for a limited edition offer or otherwise.
For the avoidance of doubt, any product which is manufactured/produced for the purpose of subjecting the sample to be tasted as mentioned in this section, shall be manufactured/produced by Mondelez only or at a nominated third party identified by Mondelez exclusively. Mondelez shall not be required to take into consideration any sample which is produced by any third party as suggested by a Participant, or which has been manufactured/produced by a Participant. Mondelez shall apply its own techniques, formulae and recipe to produce a sample as per the recommendation of ingredients conceptualised by the Participant.
v. The top five (5) Finalists will be notified and published on Mondele’z Website and/or Our social media channels not later than 01st March 2022. Moreover, Finalists shall take note of the following:
Mondelez may reach out to the top five (5) Finalists as mentioned above during the period between1st Feb 2022 - 28th Feb 2022. Finalists will need to be available for one day to take part in promotional activity during the period between 1st Feb 2022 - 15th Mar 2022 including photography and shooting with their final bar, media interviews and content for social media channels. Finalists must follow all reasonable instructions provided by Us in relation to promotional activity. Mondelez shall have the right to use any such photos, videos, interviews or any other content generated as part of this activity involving the Finalist for any promotional or commercial purpose. In this regard, the Finalist shall sign any consent form or other procedural documents in favour of Mondelez as required or requested by Mondelez.
vi. Important information:
a) Subject to clause (iv) under the Selection and Judging Criteria Mondelez will aim to, as far as possible, create the end product (which is the bar of chocolate) for Finalists as per their entry. However, it may not be possible for all the ingredients to be used or used in combination with each other. In some cases, a flavouring might need be used in replacement of the ingredient itself.
vii. Due to the nature of Mondelez’s manufacturing processes and potential procurement restraints, it may not be feasible to produce Participant’s bar exactly as submitted by them. The bar concept submitted is for the purpose of entering the promotion and is for ideation purpose only, and may not be the bar that is produced if picked as a Finalist. Whilst Mondelez will work with the Finalists and the winner to create the bar as close as possible to their entry, this may not always be possible and ultimately, Mondelez will have the final say as to the bar which is created and the ingredients within it.
1. Number of Prizes:
There shall be two (2) winners which will be announced at the end of this Campaign whose winning entry of Cadbury Dairy Milk bar which will be limited edition pack will launched in the India market subject to meeting the requirements under the Selection and Judging Criteria. Name of the winners will also be featured on the product packaging at the time of launch of the bar. The winning Cadbury inventor will receive a year’s supply of their delicious creation - that's a sharing bar a week, sponsored by Mondelez. For winning a Prize or an Additional Prize (hereinafter defined) there is no compulsion of purchasing a product of Mondelez or of any of the Campaign Partners as a pre-requisite to such Prize or Additional Prize. Each Participant would be eligible to win only if he/ she has participated in the Campaign in the manner provided under the “Details of the Campaign and How to Enter” section given in these T&Cs.
2. Odds of Winning:
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined in these T&Cs. Participants will also have to satisfy the requirements under the Selection and Judging Criteria.
Participants shall be eligible to win the following Prizes (“Prizes”):
(i) Two winners will be announced whose winning entry of Cadbury Dairy Milk bar will be featured as limited edition pack launch in the India market. Name of the winners will also be featured on the product packaging at the time of launch of the bar. The winning Cadbury inventor will receive a year’s supply of their delicious creation - that's a sharing bar a week, sponsored by Mondelez (“Main Prize”).
(ii) Additional Prizes:
(a) For entries through Website:
The participants participating through Website will be eligible to claim the following prizes during the campaign
Product Total Amazon Pay Vouchers Rs. 5 Amazon Pay 450,000 Rs. 10 Amazon Pay 23,000 Rs. 20 Amazon Pay 20,000 Rs. 50 Amazon Pay 7,000 TOTAL 500,000
Total Amazon Pay Vouchers
Rs. 5 Amazon Pay
Rs. 10 Amazon Pay
Rs. 20 Amazon Pay
Rs. 50 Amazon Pay
i. A Participant who completes the entire user journey and submits his details on the Mondelez website will be eligible to claim one of the above mentioned Prizes randomly.
ii. All Prize Winners will be eligible to win only a maximum of two of the above Additional Prizes during the Campaign Period (“Eligible Participants”)
iii. Mondelez may determine the Eligible Participants for the Prize each day and award any one of the above Additional Prizes;
iv. Special Terms and Conditions applicable for to the Prizes are given in Annexure III
(b) For entries through Jio EngageApp:
i. The Participants participating through the Jio Engage App will be eligible to claim the following Prizes during the Campaign
Details No. of Prizes 100MB Jio Data 12,00,000 1 month Jio recharge 1,440 Reliance Digital vouchers 60
No. of Prizes
100MB Jio Data
1 month Jio recharge
Reliance Digital vouchers
ii. A Participant who completes the entire user journey and submits his details on the Mondelez website will be eligible claim one of the above mentioned Additional Prizes selected randomly;
iii. Mondelez may determine the Eligible Participants for the Prize each day on first come first serve basis and award any one of the above Prizes. Mondelez reserves the right to determine any number of Eligible Participants at its sole discretion without any prior intimation;
iv. All Prizes will get reflected in “My Winnings” tab under “Prizes” section of the Campaign
v. Non-Jio users will not be eligible to claim 100MB Jio Data and 1 month Jio recharge vouchers
vi. Special Terms and Conditions applicable for to the Prizes are given in Annexure III
c. For entries through Airtel: This section will be updated with the details by 11.09.2021
3. All Prize Winners will be eligible to win only one of the above Prizes during the Campaign Period.
4. The image of the Prizes depicted on the ads/posters/TVC’s/pack shots etc. are indicative only and the actual Prizes/ look of the Prizes may vary from the pictures.
5. All applicable taxes resulting from acceptance of Prize(s) shall be the responsibility of Prize Winner.
6. Winner Selection, Winner Announcement and Contacting Winners:
6.1. The winners of the Campaign will be announced on 1st Sep 2022] (“Prize Winner”) and will be contacted by the Campaign Partner or execution partner through calls, direct messages, Whatsapp Chatbot, email, posts etc. By accepting these T&Cs you signify your consent to be contacted for the purpose of this Campaign including for procuring additional information that may be required for delivering of Prizes where applicable.
6.2. Winner Selection Criteria for Main Prize.
(i) The Finalists for the Campaign will be selected as winning entry through the process of public voting on www.madbury.in, and social media pages like Facebook, Twitter and any other means as published by Us. Voting will be open for public during the period starting from 1st Mar 2022 to15th Mar 2022(“Voting Period”) However, Mondelez reserve right to change/reduce/extend the Voting Period at our sole discretion. Any change in Voting Period will be communicated by Mondelez.
(ii) Mondelez and any other third party adjudicator shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect our self against fraudulent or invalid votes including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a voter and their voting patterns.
(iii) Mondelez shall have sole and final determination right as to which votes are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this Campaign and no correspondence will be entered into.
(iv) The accuracy of the pooled results received by Mondelez will be deemed to be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
(v) Mondelez decision will be final and shall have the ultimate discretion as to the Winner.
(vi) Mondelez reserve Our the right at any time, in our absolute discretion, throughout this Campaign to verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Campaign or entering using fraudulent means, or who We believe to have acted in breach of these T&Cs; disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details.
(vii) We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the participant to check junk/spam to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. We are not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this email is missed for any reason.
6.3. Prize Winners will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and to provide verification documents within 3 days of initial contact to be eligible for the winner selection process. Prize Winners will be required to share the verification documents as provided below:
6.3.1. Copy of PAN Card and anyone of the following being valid Driving License or AADHAR or Passport or Voter ID Card as proof for identification and verification purpose only.
Mondelez and/or the execution partner shall not be responsible for any accident or mishap or loss of the verification documents. The responsibility for ensuring that the documents reaches the address as directed by Mondelez or Execution Partner lies solely with the Participants. No justification/explanation for non-receipt of the documents or any missing documents shall be accepted.
In the event that the Prize Winners do not respond to communications within 3 days of initial contact, the execution partner reserves the right to disqualify that Prize Winner and the Prize will be forfeited or offered to another Participant as Mondelēz in its sole discretion deems fit.
7. In the event that the Prize Winner’s number is busy, unreachable, or he/she does not attend the call, two further attempts would be made to contact the Prize Winner within the next day. If even on the third attempt, the Prize Winner does not attend the call, or is unreachable, the Prize Winner’s participation in the Campaign will come to an end and the Prize Winner’s entry will not be considered for the Prizes.
8. No Prizes will be awarded if the information presented by the Participant(s) is suspected to be incorrect or fraudulent either by the independent auditor or the Campaign Partner basis the information earlier shared by the Participant at the time of first contact or for any other reason.
9. Additional Terms in relation to Prizes
9.1. The Prize is provided on an “as-is basis". Mondelez and their associates, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, representatives shall not be responsible or liable for failure by the Prize Winner to redeem the Prize(s) won or to take part in the Campaign itself including due to restrictions placed by any government authorities restricting movement or travel. You understand and acknowledge that this Campaign is being offered on a reasonable effort basis and the ability of the Participant to avail the benefit is subject to Government permissions and restrictions that may be imposed upon people movement or upon the operation of retail shops and other commercial establishments. Mondelez and its Campaign Partner shall not be held liable on this account if any Participant is unable to avail the benefit due to such restrictions.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN RELATION TO CAMPAIGN
“Amazon Pay Voucher” Terms & Conditions
• Participants who have won Additional Prizes under Clause 2.1 (ii)(a) of Annexure II are governed by these Additional Terms and Conditions. The Prizes are organized by RewardPort (“Campaign Partner”)
The steps to redeem the Amazon Pay Voucher are as follows:
• The participant receives the unique code and redemption link, visits the redemption link inputs the code/name/mobile number/email id and clicks submit. The participant receives the Amazon pay code on SMS/Email visits the app and clams the cashback.
• Amazon Pay Voucher code will be received on SMS/email within 24 hours. Unique code can be used only once for getting the Cash code. Mondelez shall not be responsible in case of the Unique code being misused or failed or lost during transaction. No requests or demands or claims will be entertained.
• Amazon Pay Voucher code entitles the consumer with cash credited in Amazon Pay Wallet. The value of cash can be Rs. 5, Rs. 10, Rs. 20, and Rs.50. The amount will be credited in the respective wallet as per the code received. Participant shall be required to read, understand and accept the Cash voucher (“Cash Vouchers”) terms and conditions which may be subject to change at the partner’s end.
• Unique code can be redeemed only via the registration link.
• Only 1 Unique code can be redeemed per person, mobile number, email ID, Amazon wallet and IP address.
• Validity of the Voucher Code is from 25th August 2021 to 22nd February 2022.
• In no event Amazon Pay will be liable for any abuse or misuse of the cash due to the negligence of the participant.
• Amazon Pay Voucher cannot be re-validated once past expiry date.
• The details of Amazon Pay wallet ID has to be entered by the participant themselves. If the participant enter incorrect Amazon wallet ID , the unique code will be assumed to be used and cannot be altered for another new code.
• If the Unique code is lost, misplaced or stolen, a new Unique code will not be issued nor will the money be refunded in any manner. Duplicate Unique code will not be issued.
• Mondelez, Rewardport or Amazon Pay shall not be liable and responsible for any unauthorized and/or fraudulent purchase/s made using of the Cash reward. The holder of the voucher shall be solely responsible for the safe custody of the unique code, cash reward and the credentials mentioned on it.
• This is strictly a onetime usage code.
• For Amazon Pay Voucher related queries you can write to us on email@example.com or call us on +91 9082849551 / +91 9321359075 / +91 8422039225/+91 86238 60745 between Mondays to Friday 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM and Saturday 10:30am- 2:30pm.
• No queries, claims, dispute, complaints or grievances pertaining to the Amazon Pay Voucher shall be entertained by Mondelez and its Campaign Parnter7 days from the date of the expiry of Amazon Pay Voucher code.
• The use of Amazon Pay name in this terms and conditions is only for the purpose of explaining the terms and conditions hereof, and does not in any manner confer, assign or transfer or associate the trademarks or other rights of Amazon Pay to Mondelez. There is no principal agency, joint venture, associate or any other relationship between Mondelez and Amazon Pay Voucher, except that both entities have a principal to principal relationship.
Complaints in relation to products, services or prizes provided by the Campaign Partner in relation to the Campaign should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
“100 MB Jio Data Voucher” Terms & Conditions
1. Additional Data Voucher shall mean Jio data vouchers of 100 MB or any other denomination as may be determined by the JPLfrom time to time.
2. Additional Data Voucher will get reflected in “My Winnings” tab under ‘Engage’ tab of “My Jio” within 72 hours of the completion of eligible activity and will be credited to the registered mobile number of RJIL used to participate in the Campaign within 7 days from the date it gets reflected in “My Winnings” tab.
3. The Offer shall be open for all eligible customers on and from 09 September 2021
4. Additional Data Voucher is credited only if such registered mobile number has an active Base Plan / MRP Plan with a validity period. “Base Plan” / “MRP Plan” shall mean the current subscription plan of RJIL used by the Participant in the process of participating in this Campaign.
5. Where any applicable Additional Data Voucher is credited during a Recharge Cycle period (“Recharge Cycle Period” shall mean the validity period of a Base Plan, starting from the date of activation of RJIL SIM, and subsequent periods of active date base plan), the benefits attached to such Voucher shall be limited to that Recharge Cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that Recharge Cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
6. JPL and/or Mondelez for the respective campaigns, if any, shall not be held liable for the failure of a Participant to utilize their Additional Data Voucher.
Special Terms and Conditions for 1 month recharge plan worth INR 199 of Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (“RJIL”)
1. 1 month recharge plan worth INR 199 of Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (“RJIL”) will get reflected in “My Winnings” tab under ‘Engage’ tab of “MyJio” within 72 hours and will be credited to the registered mobile number of RJIL used to participate within 7 days from the date it gets reflected in “My Winnings” tab.
2. The Offer shall be open for all Eligible Customers on and from 09 September, 2021.
3. These Special Terms and Conditions shall be read concomitantly with the terms & conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
4. Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature won under this Campaign. For avoidance of doubt, where an Eligible Device is activated/recharged under a subsisting recharge offer of RJIL won under this Campaign, this Offer shall not apply thereto. The decision of RJIL on the applicability of an offer to the Eligible Device shall be final and binding.
5. RJIL recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Customer. RJIL intends to keep the Eligible Customer informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RJIL for the benefit of the Eligible Customer. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Customer hereby consents to be contacted by RJIL and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Customer’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
6. RJIL reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Customer in the event RJIL becomes aware of any misuse by the Eligible Customer of the services offered or in the event of a breach of the CAF terms by the Eligible Customer. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Customer on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change, subject to the terms and conditions herein and the CAF terms.
7. If any term/ condition under these Special Terms and Conditions of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
8. Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RJIL (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and / or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
9. In no event shall RJIL (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
10. The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN & IMEI.
11. This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
13. To get a new RJIL SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit llink2.
14. In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIL Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to link3
15. The Eligible Customer will procure RJIL SIM by visiting to nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit link2.
16. To get RJIL SIM activated along with Jio Prime, the Eligible Customer will have to complete activation formalities as required by RJIL
17. The Eligible Customer agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the Special Terms and Conditions mentioned and stated herein.
1. ‘Eligible Customer’ shall mean customer who has won 1 month RJIL Recharge Plan worth INR 199.
2. ‘Offer Benefits’ shall mean 1.5GB high speed data per day and thereafter unlimited data at 64 Kbps, Unlimited domestic voice calls and 100 national SMS/day in home and roaming for 28 days and Complimentary subscription to Jio Apps.
3. ‘Offer’ shall mean this limited period offer called “1 month RJIL Recharge Plan worth INR 199” made available by RJIL to the Eligible Customer.
4. ‘MSISDN’ means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIL telecommunication services.
5. ‘RJIL’ shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
6. ‘SIM’ shall mean a subscriber identification module card, made available to the Eligible Customers, to enable services provided by RJIL.
7. The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RJIL to Eligible Customer.
8. Eligible Customer, upon being declared as winner for this Offer, will be entitled to get Offer Benefits.
“Reliance Retail Coupon” Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the “Reliance Retail Coupon” (“Coupon”) being issued by Reliance Retail Limited (“Partner Brand”), offering its merchandise against redemption within the validity period as stipulated on the Coupon, or until the stock lasts (“Validity Period”).
2. The Coupon is being promoted by Jio Platforms Limited (“Company”).
4. The Coupon can only be redeemed at Reliance Retail Limited format stores / outlets i.e.; Reliance Smart, Reliance Fresh, Reliance Trends, Reliance Footprint, Reliance Jewels and Reliance Digital and the Company may notify any other Reliance Retail Limited format store / outlet from time to time for redemption of the Coupon (“Designated Merchant Outlet”).
5. The Coupon can also be redeemed online only at JioMart. Steps to redeem at JioMart is as below:
a. Login in JioMart.com online site with Eligible Mobile Number (hereinafter defined) and click on send OTP. Enter OTP as received. Click on ‘Verify’.
b. Select the products and add to cart.
c. Go to Cart and place order.
d. Select the mode of payment as ‘Reliance Retail E Gift Wallet’ for payment and execute the order
Note: If Order cancelled or exchange it will be refunded in your JioMart Wallet.
6. The Coupon value can be redeemed only once, however the Coupon amount can be redeemed in parts and the full value of the Coupon can be redeemed through various transactions.
7. This Coupon can be combined and used with any other promotional offers provided by the Partner Brand.
8. The Validity Period of the Coupon is up to 31st May, 2022. The Coupon Validity cannot be extended under any circumstances.
9. The merchandise made available through redemption of the Coupon is being provided by the Partner Brand. Such merchandise may be subject to such terms and conditions as may be stipulated by the Partner Brand. Any and all matters relating to the merchandise, including but not limited to the packing, delivery, consumption and queries, clarifications, grievances and disputes relating thereto and/or arising therefrom shall be between the user and the Partner Brand only, with no recourse to the Company at any point of time, whatsoever.
10. The Company and the Partner Brand reserves the right to, at any stage and at its discretion, disqualify any user from the benefits of this Coupon, in case of any fraudulent activity or suspicious transactions.
11. The Partner Brand shall credit the value of the Coupon to your mobile number which is registered on the Platform or associated with the Jio ID used to register on the Platform (“Eligible Mobile Number”) and used to participate in PAG. To redeem the Coupon you must share your Eligible Mobile Number at the Designated Merchant Outlet where the Coupon can be redeemed.
12. The Coupon can be redeemed against the purchase of products at the Partner Brand’s Designated Merchant Outlets only. For redeeming the Coupon at a Partner Brand Designated Merchant Outlet you need to provide your Eligible Mobile Number at the point of sale.
13. The Coupon cannot be exchanged for cash or used to redeem any other products except such products notified by the Partner Brand and/or the Company.
14. You are responsible for providing the accurate Eligible Mobile Number at the Designated Merchant Outlet. You failure to do so shall be your sole responsibility and not that of the Company and/or the Partner Brand.
15. The Partner Brand may change, modify, amend or update the Terms from time to time without prior intimation.
16. The Partner Brand and/or the Company reserves the right to offer or withdraw the Coupon as provided herein-under, at any point of time, including after it has been announced.
17. After redemption of the Coupon if a user has any balance amount outstanding for the bill generated by the Partner Brand, then such a user has to pay the balance amount using any suitable payment mode as offered by the Partner Brand.
18. Any dispute pertaining to products purchased through the Coupon provided by the Partner Brand and any liability, warranty and quality of such products shall be addressed by the Partner Brand. The Company has no liability towards such disputes.
19. All disputes shall be governed under the laws of India and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Mumbai only.
20. In case a user faces any issues pertaining to the Coupon, then the user may reach out to the customer service desk at the Partner Brand Designated Merchant Outlets or call the Partner Brand at 1800 102 7382. Any queries or complaints in relation to redemption of Coupon on JioMart should be addressed to JioMart by calling at customer support team at 1800 890 1222 or writing at email@example.com.
21. The user of these Coupons shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. By redeeming these Coupons, the user agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. Redemption of the Coupon by the user is purely voluntary.
22. Save and except the ability to determine the winner to whom the Coupon would be awarded, the Company is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for all matters relating to the Coupon including availability, eligibility, delivery or any other matters relating thereto or arising therefrom and the Partner Brand shall be solely responsible and liable therefor.